If you would like to pay a fine prior to your initial court appearance, you may do so at the:
Manitowoc City Police Department
910 Jay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
If you know your citation number, and it is after the court date, you may pay your fines at the Treasurer's Office, in City Hall during regular business hours. After hours, you may drop off your payment in the night deposit box. Please be sure to have Municipal Court and the citation number the payment applies to clearly noted.
Balance & Citation Information
For actual balances or additional information regarding a particular citation, you will need to speak directly with the court clerk (920) 686-6920 during regular business hours.
Please check your citation to make sure you are calling the proper court office.
Credit Card Payments
The Municipal Court is currently accepting credit card payments for traffic and ordinance violation citations through Point & Pay as well as GovPayNet. This service provides payment directly to Municipal Court and assesses you a fee for their service for using your personal credit card.
- Call 1 (888) 604-7888
- GovPayNet accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and prepaid debit card brands (or any combination): A service fee is charged, see credit card service fee schedule.
- Visit GovPayNet to make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payment Location Code for a citation payment is 8347.
For Point & Pay:
- Point & Pay accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and prepaid debit card brands (or any combination): A service fee is charged, which is 2.75% of the fine total, with a minimum payment of $2.00.
- Visit Point & Pay to make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please follow the directions provided for each option.
Obtaining Citation Numbers
If you do not have the correct citation number, you can call either the Manitowoc Municipal Court Clerk at (920) 686-6920, or the Manitowoc City Police Department at (920) 686-6571. Your payment will be applied to the citation upon receiving confirmation from GovPayNet that the transfer has been completed. This may take up to 72 hours for processing. If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact the Manitowoc Municipal Court at (920) 686-6920