We have a few exciting announcements this year:
- The Theme for this year’s parade is: Christmas Through the Decades So pick a decade and run with it!
- The drawing has been done, of those who won trophies last year, and hosting Mrs. Claus this year will be: the Masonic Lodge #65 – Free and Accepted Masons of Wisconsin!! Congratulations!
- Hosting Santa this year will be Franklin Elementary PTA!
- NO mandatory meeting this year! All info will be distributed via email, and parade numbers will be available for pick up at the Manitowoc Public Library.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- November 4th: Registration for this year’s parade closes at 11:59 p.m. on this day.
- November 14th-20th: Pick up your parade line-up number at the service desk at the Manitowoc Public Library.
- November 21st: 30th Annual Lakeshore Holiday Parade!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Have questions? Check out the webpage: https://www.manitowoc.org/292/Holiday-Parade or contact Stacey Groll at the Mayor's Office at (920) 686-6980 or email@example.com.
Also, be sure to Like our Facebook page for easy access updates as well: https://www.facebook.com/lakeshoreholidayparade/