The Manitowoc Parks & Recreation Divisions are pleased to announce that we offer online activity registration and facility reservations!
We have partnered with the Active Network, Inc. to provide activity registration, membership enrollment, and facility reservation. The Active Network, formerly Class, has been providing class and event services for over 20 years, and over 1,200 state and local parks and recreation agencies currently use their products.
In order to register online, you will need to create a free account with ActiveNet. You will need a valid email address to do this.
Click here to login or to create a free account with ActiveNet.
Some of the benefits to creating an account include the ability to:
- Register for classes for yourself or other family members
- View your past class registrations with ActiveNet
- View and print class schedules
- See "at a glance" where you need to be, and when!
- See what facilities you have reserved, and
- Manage your account, include making payments, from the comfort of your own home.
ActiveNet assesses a convenience fee when you register or book online, which is due at the time of payment. These non-refundable fees are collected by ActiveNet to offset the costs of providing the service and are not collected by the City of Manitowoc. The fees are assessed based on the total amount due, not per class or reservation.