Citizens, Downtown Business Owners and Property Owners - You are invited to an exclusive look at the results of Manitowoc’s Downtown Parking Analysis on Wednesday, April 18th at 5:30 pm at Manitowoc City Hall in the Council Chambers. The project team will be there to present the results and to field your questions. We hope to see you there!
- The project looked at the area generally from State Street to Marshall Street, and from 12th Street to the Lake
- The study looked at both on-street and off-street parking use
- The study looked at both existing and projected (future) supply and demand of parking
- The study recommends various solutions to meet future demands, primarily from the perspective of the City-managed parking supply
- The study does not recommend building a City parking structure at this time, but does provide a detailed analysis to help the community plan ahead