Please watch for further details on what types of items that will be auctioned off as we are currently complying the items.
Viewing of Items Starts: 8:00 AM
Auction Begins: 9:00 AM
Terms and Conditions of Auction:
1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION. NO EXCEPTIONS. CASH/GOOD WISCONSIN CHECK WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED. This shall remain true regardless of when item or items will be picked up.
2. Everything shall be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. There shall be no guarantees made of any kind, regardless of any statement of condition that may be made from any auction staff, both verbal and written. Bidder shall be responsible for his/her own inspection and information and shall rely solely on such.
3. Every effort will be made to “protect” items throughout the auction; however each Bidder becomes solely and entirely responsible for all items purchased by him/her immediately following a winning bid. Therefore, Bidder is advised to further protect items at Bidder’s discretion.
4. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to know which item he/she is bidding on. If unsure, Bidder should inquire about item or not bid. Becoming a winning Bidder means that you have entered a contract between you and the Seller and you will be expected to pay for all items for which you are evidenced to be the winning Bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes.”
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept any bids in any increment that, in the Auctioneer’s opinion, are in the best interest of his client, the Seller. The Auctioneer also reserves the right to reject the bid of any Bidder whose conduct, adverse comments or actions the Auctioneer feels are not in the best interest of the Seller.
City of Manitowoc bicycle license may be obtained at the City Auction as well, cost $2 per license.
Auctioneer Services provided by: Al Hrudka's Auction Service, 11212 Highway 151, Manitowoc, WI Reg. WI Auctioneer #669