Get Your Dog and Cat Licensing Done by April 1st, 2021!
The owner of a dog or cat that resides in the City of Manitowoc that is more than 5 months of age on January 1st, or 5 months of age within a license year, shall obtain a license. Here's what you need to know:
1. Evidence that your pet is currently immunized against rabies is required.
2. Evidence that your pet has been neutered or spayed by a veterinarian is required.
3. The license fee is $10 for a neutered/spayed pet and $15 for an unneutered/unspayed pet.
4. A late fee of $5 will be assessed if the owner fails to obtain a license prior to April 1st, or within 30 days of acquiring ownership of licensable pet, or your pet has reached the licensable age.
5. An owner of more than three pets shall apply for a permit at the Manitowoc Police Department pursuant to Manitowoc Municipal Code 14.020(1).
6. License and tag are obtained from City Hall, Clerk/Treasury Office, 900 Quay Street, Manitowoc, by mail, in person, or online at www.manitowoc.org.
For more information, call (920) 686-6965.