How do I register as a contractor?

All contractors and tradespeople performing work in the City of Manitowoc shall complete a Manitowoc Contractor Registration before submitting any permit application. There is no charge for this registration. Upon expiration of any Wisconsin credential or license on file in the Building Inspection department, the Manitowoc Contractor Registration will also expire. To renew the Manitowoc Contractor Registration the applicant shall provide proof of an active Wisconsin credential or license to the department. For additional information please click here.

Show All Answers

1. When is a permit required?
2. How do I apply for a permit ?
3. How do I register as a contractor?
4. When are inspections required?
5. What is the zoning of a property?