Report a Concern

Leave This Blank:

The City of Manitowoc 'Report a Concern' form is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the City. The reported location must be within the city limits of Manitowoc. We will need your contact information in order to address the situation in a timely manner and allow us to respond to you on our actions.

Please use this service to report non-emergency issues only. If there is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For a utility emergency, please contact Manitowoc Public Utilities at (920) 683-4622 for an electric emergency or (920) 683-4633 for a water emergency.

Contact Information

Report the Concern

For a Street Light Out, please report the concern to Manitowoc Public Utilities.

Convert to PDF?

Location of Problem

Thank you for taking the time to report your concern. Your concern will be routed to the appropriate city contact. Any on-line reports without a contact name, email and/or telephone number will be discarded.

You may also call (920) 686-6900 for further assistance or use the online Staff Directory.

Communications made through this site shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Manitowoc or any of its officers, employees, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, or representatives, where notice is required by federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
The City of Manitowoc is subject to Wisconsin Statutes relating to public records. Email messages sent or received by City employees are subject to these laws. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of City email should presume that the email are subject to release upon request, and to state record retention requirements.
* indicates required fields.